· Prepare tenders, RFPs and draft contracts.
· Review bids, conduct negotiations,administer the award of contracts, contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders.
· Tender analysis and outlining of risks.
· Produce tender analysis report /recommendation.
· Draft appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect Company’s interests.
· Perform monitoring of ongoing projects.
· Contractual letter writing.
· Review and advise of cost implications i.e. variations and additional works.
· Proactive management of delays and associated costs.
· Giving support to claims analysis,evaluation and resolution.
· Prepare taking over Certificates and defects Liability Certificates etc.
· Continuous update of VOs logs.
· Periodically update contracts department’s logs and reporting.
· Implement a system of tracking for signature cycle for contracts.
· Ensure records and documents are filed and maintained in line with Company procedures.
· Report to senior management on status of contracts and major risk elements and issues.
· Participate in creation of procedures and communication material that document contract practices.