· Understand work scope, quantity andfamiliar with logical sequences in terms of engineering, manufacturing andconstruction disciplines.
· Conduct field scoping to clarify scopeas required.
· Understand WBS structure, and workwith management and project/maintenance team in the development of work breakdown structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost estimating andproject control.
· Prepare and manage overall masterschedule integrating work breakdown structure using scheduling software.
· Understand contractual matter, earnvalue method, familiar with scope management and change control.
· Coordinate schedule from multiplecontractors and incorporate the information gathered into the overall projectmaster schedule.
· Prepare cost estimation and schedulebar chart plan considering all in puts (manpower, equipment and materials)availability, production and construction sequences.
· Develop work method of statement orprocedure as required.
· Manage all communication and provideefficient feedback for all processes.
· Ensure optimal utilization of allcommon tools and processes.
· Prepare plans and schedules for allproject delivery.
· Develop and update resource (manpowerand equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
· Evaluate allocation of resources andprovide recommendations to maintain required progress.
· Develop and implement plan versusactual progress charts (histograms/S curves). Reports and analyses deviationsfrom plan.
· Track, monitor and forecast progressof all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents,fabrication status and construction of all discipline.
· Liaise with all team leaders and/ormembers to communicate required completion dates and interface betweenfunctional team/operational team and project team.
· Participate all meetings (i.e.schedule review meetings, progress meetings, coordination meetings,constructability review meetings . . . etc.).
· Analyse gaps between the planned andactual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of theassociate task member.
· Perform probabilistic analysis ofcompletion dates and potential alternatives. Present risk based analysis ofmost likely completion and expected deviation range.
· Prepare and update three weeks andthree months look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities